Brooklyn Tech's Table Tennis Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SATs & SAT2s

5 posters

Go down

SATs & SAT2s Empty SATs & SAT2s

Post by Ariel Chen Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:20 pm

you guys should start preparing for these dang standardized tests.. i just took sat2s for math2 and chinese w/ listening.
chinese i can say at least definitely got in high 700s but... math is another story.

also, if you feel disheartened at your sat1 score (like i was) don't take it too seriously. the sat is all practice like every other standardized test.. so instead of feeling bad about your score just look at what your weaknesses are and just improve the next time you take it.

Ariel Chen
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

SATs & SAT2s Empty Re: SATs & SAT2s

Post by Ivan Lin Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:50 pm

There is a chinese SAT? i never knew that. anyways by sat1, i think that you mean like the math and english right, and math i have no problem with. english is ok but i hate the writing skills when they give u a sentence and u have to find what segment of it is wrong. critical reading is ok as long as it is not REALLY boring. i am trying to improve on it but i just hate grammar with all those stupid rules. I think chinese grammar rules are way easier.
Ivan Lin
Ivan Lin

Male Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RaymondWu Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:06 pm

Is there a spanish sat? i am not very good with sat i know that, i dont think spanish and math would be a problem. I just take alot of time with english related sections, i most of them right but i do themr eally slowly...
i been thinking about this stuff but ive always been a slow test taker, i take time so i get them right

EDIT: btw ariel, after you have your first crack at SATs do you get to know your score so you can decide if you want to retake it? or you just have to guess how you did and make a decision on weather or not to retake it
RaymondWu
RaymondWu
Committed Member
Committed Member

Male Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mai Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:16 pm

RaymondWu wrote:Is there a spanish sat? i am not very good with sat i know that, i dont think spanish and math would be a problem. I just take alot of time with english related sections, i most of them right but i do themr eally slowly...
i been thinking about this stuff but ive always been a slow test taker, i take time so i get them right

EDIT: btw ariel, after you have your first crack at SATs do you get to know your score so you can decide if you want to retake it? or you just have to guess how you did and make a decision on weather or not to retake it

You get your score.
Andy Mai
Andy Mai
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-09-27

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=647998814&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RaymondWu Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:58 pm

Andy Mai wrote:
RaymondWu wrote:Is there a spanish sat? i am not very good with sat i know that, i dont think spanish and math would be a problem. I just take alot of time with english related sections, i most of them right but i do themr eally slowly...

You get your score.
thats good i am worrying aobut the 2nd time worst than the 1st T_T
RaymondWu
RaymondWu
Committed Member
Committed Member

Male Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by iJacky Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:51 pm

lolz ray im also a very slow test taker n probly slower than u =(

iJacky
Committed Member
Committed Member

Male Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2009-03-21

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=720715819&ref=p

Back to top Go down

Post by iJacky Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:53 pm

Ivan Lin wrote:There is a chinese SAT? i never knew that. anyways by sat1, i think that you mean like the math and english right, and math i have no problem with. english is ok but i hate the writing skills when they give u a sentence and u have to find what segment of it is wrong. critical reading is ok as long as it is not REALLY boring. i am trying to improve on it but i just hate grammar with all those stupid rules. I think chinese grammar rules are way easier.

lolz ivan im also better @ math than english =)
n in english i differ from u coz my writing is better than reading... =_="

iJacky
Committed Member
Committed Member

Male Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2009-03-21

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=720715819&ref=p

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down