Brooklyn Tech's Table Tennis Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can't post anything on "lessons for the club"

3 posters

Go down

can't post anything on "lessons for the club" Empty can't post anything on "lessons for the club"

Post by Ivan Lin Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:15 pm

um Ariel i think that people do want to reply you, but when like i try to reply that i voted yes, it says that ONLY moderators and adminstraters can post anything. as you can see its not our fault.
Ivan Lin
Ivan Lin

Male Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

can't post anything on "lessons for the club" Empty Re: can't post anything on "lessons for the club"

Post by Ariel Chen Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:43 pm

that's strange... it should work.. well the people that voted yes, try posting at the original thread again and if not just post here.

Ariel Chen
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

can't post anything on "lessons for the club" Empty Re: can't post anything on "lessons for the club"

Post by Ariel Chen Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:09 pm

okay... nevermind. just post it in this thread.

i need to learn how to moderate forums v,v
(accidentally deleted the last thread. .. well i didn't just delete it out of the blue. i wanted to change the name from "Lessons at club" to "Drills at club" cause frankly i can't consider myself a coach teaching "lessons" especially since i'm losing more and more often at club to people, so i wanted to change it but... .. when i went to change the name only the thread replies changed with it so i deleted it and then i went back to the original thread and all that was there was my original post so i deleted that as well. .. man my posts are essays all the time. i need to learn to be more concise.)

Ariel Chen
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Chen Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:10 pm

Ariel Chen
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Chen Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:38 pm

ok for some reason the checkbox allowing members to post on the suggestions forum was not checked. so.... everyone should be able to post here now.

Ariel Chen
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by David Xiong Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:58 pm

Ariel Chen wrote:forgot to mention..
we'd be doing the drills mentioned in https://techtabletennis.forumotion.com/tech-table-tennis-club-f6/table-tennis-coach-t43.htm
How many tables are we going to use for these drills and how many people will do them? It would take really long if we only used one table for one person. Maybe we can set it up like 50 balls per person and make a line but 50 balls is only really 1 to 2 minutes if we don't have to stop to collect balls. In my opinion, it doesn't seem very possible to do in the club.
David Xiong
David Xiong
Committed Member
Committed Member

Male Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-10-05

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=637447901&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down