rubber types: pips in vs pips out

Go down

rubber types: pips in vs pips out Empty rubber types: pips in vs pips out

Post by iJacky on Sun May 03, 2009 1:28 pm

there r basically 2 main types of rubber either being pips in or pips out =)

generally atkers use pips in rubbers =)
coz they generate their own spin when making a shot...
n generally defers use pips out rubbers =)
coz they either generate no spin from short pips or reversed spin from long pips when making a shot...

pips in rubbers r more commonly known as inverted rubbers...
but y rnt pips out rubbers more commonly known as outverted rubbers? o_O"

p.s. most ppl use pips in or inverted rubbers 2 start out w/ 2 learn their basics =)
n then they wud consider changing rubbers so that they wud fit their styles of play =)

Committed Member
Committed Member

Male Number of posts : 272
Age : 26
Location : New York City
Registration date : 2009-03-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum